Each meal prepared in the Marie et Marcelle's kitchen is carefully packaged and refrigerated, guaranteeing a fresh and delicious dish ready for you to heat and enjoy. To better preserve the quality of the ingredients used in the meals, please see below my recommendations:
- Remove the lid.
- Place the box in the microwave and heat at medium temperature for 3 to 5 minutes. Medium temperature allows for gentle reheating of the food.
- Carefully remove from the microwave and ensure the food is warm enough before serving. Heat for a further couple of minutes if required.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- It is recommended to transfer the food to an oven dish and heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and ensure the food is warm enough before serving. Heat for a further couple of minutes if required.
The meal should only be reheated once and consumed immediately once hot.
Please note that none of the portion pots can be placed in microwave or oven.
- Keep refrigerated at a temperature below 5℃.